[Infowarrior] - Barnes and Noble censors Linux magazine

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu May 3 11:44:08 CDT 2012

Learn to Hack pulled from Barnes and Noble

Posted at 12:08pm on Thursday May 3rd 2012

We've just learned that issue 154 of Linux Format, the one with 'Learn to Hack' on the cover, was removed from Barnes and Noble bookstores in the US after a complaint was made. We'd like to apologise if you were affected and couldn't find a copy.....

As a reminder, we’ve put the contents of the main feature online: http://www.tuxradar.com/content/learn-hack

< - >

http://tuxradar.com/content/learn-hack-was-pulled-barnes-and-noble