[Infowarrior] - Harms of Post-9/11 Airline Security

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Mar 29 13:13:38 CDT 2012

(c/o fergdawg)

Harms of Post-9/11 Airline Security

As I posted previously, I have been debating former TSA Administrator Kip Hawley on the Economist website. I didn't bother reposting my opening statement and rebuttal, because -- even though I thought I did a really good job with them -- they were largely things I've said before. In my closing statement, I talked about specific harms post-9/11 airport security has caused. This is mostly new, so here it is, British spelling and punctuation and all.

< - >

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2012/03/harms_of_post-9.html