[Infowarrior] - Rep Issa Posts Text Of 'Unconstitutional' ACTA For Open Feedback; Something USTR Never Did

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Mar 6 18:33:12 CST 2012

Darrell Issa Posts Text Of 'Unconstitutional' ACTA For Open Feedback; Something USTR Never Did

from the well-look-at-that dept

We've been really impressed (though we can see where it needs improvements in its next version) with the "Madison" platform that Rep. Darrell Issa put up to allow for open feedback and comments concerning the OPEN Act. And it appears he's not done using that platform, either. He's now posted the text of ACTA to the same platform to ask for feedback and comments. It comes with an initial statement showing that he's very concerned about the nature of ACTA (I believe this is the first time Issa has spoken out against ACTA:

< - >

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120306/10253718001/darrell-issa-posts-text-unconstitutional-acta-open-feedback-something-ustr-never-did.shtml