[Infowarrior] - Funnyjunk: From Sublime to Ridic to Charles Carreon....

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sat Jun 16 09:38:36 CDT 2012

"Carreon my wayward counsel
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you whine no more"

(with apologies to Kansas!!)     ---rick

Funnyjunk's Lawyer Charles Carreon Just Keeps Digging: Promises He'll Find Some Law To Go After Oatmeal's Matt Inman

from the wow dept

Wow. Just... wow. Following the net fight between The Oatmeal webcomic creator Matt Inman, and aggregator of non-funny stuff, Funnyjunk, we've been pointing out that Funnyjunk's lawyer, Charles Carreon needs to stop digging himself deeper into the hole he's found himself in. Instead, he seems to have decided on the opposite strategy, and he's digging deeper and deeper every minute......

< - >

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120615/17334719354/funnyjunks-lawyer-charles-carreon-just-keeps-digging-promises-hell-find-some-law-to-go-after-oatmeals-matt-inman.shtml