[Infowarrior] - NBC Retracts Complaint, Guy Adams Is Back On Twitter

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Jul 31 14:55:59 CDT 2012

NBC Retracts Complaint, Guy Adams Is Back On Twitter

Billy Gallagher

http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/31/nbc-retracts-complaint-guy-adams-is-back-on-twitter/

Independent reporter Guy Adams Twitter account was restored today. It was suspended after Adams tweeted NBC President of the Olympics Gary Zenkel’s email address.

Adams tweeted in two parts, “Twitter emails to tell me: “we have just received an update from the complainant retracting their original request…Therefore your account has been unsuspended.” No further explanation given, or apology offered.”

The complainant was NBC, and it looks like they have backed down under severe public criticism.