[Infowarrior] - SOPA is baaack

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Jan 17 15:20:56 CST 2012

First I got this:

SOPA - House Oversight "Internet Expert" hearing postponed
http://oversight.house.gov/index.php?option=com_jcalpro&Itemid=1&extmode=view&extid=363

.... and then ten minutes later, someone else sends me this:

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith just announced that the SOPA markup is expected to continue next month.
http://torrentfreak.com/sopa-is-baaack-120117/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

One hopes the Internet experts indeed get their time to publicly testify in Issa's Committee before Lame-r Smith ignores them and does his own thing anyway in his own Committee.

-- rick