[Infowarrior] - Instagram: 'Wait, Wait! That's Not What We Meant!'

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Dec 18 20:00:02 CST 2012

Instagram: 'Wait, Wait! That's Not What We Meant!'

from the responding-to-the-deluge dept

So, as the deluge of hate towards Instagram got louder and louder concerning its terms of service change, the company has now come out and said that it will change the terms and, of course, that it never meant them to be read the way people were interpreting them, and that it plans to adjust the terms so that people aren't so damn angry at them. On the question of "advertising on Instagram" they note:

< - >

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20121218/15010921430/instagram-wait-wait-thats-not-what-we-meant.shtml