[Infowarrior] - The surprising, stealth rebirth of the American arcade

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Aug 7 06:37:36 CDT 2012

(I'm one of those who feels D&B is not the equivalent of the 'old school' arcades of years past.  I remember watching 'Tron Legacy' and folks smiling/sighing  - including me - when they saw Flynn's Arcade power up again, 8-bit sounds and all.  --rick)

The surprising, stealth rebirth of the American arcade

Nostalgia and alcohol fuel a gaming comeback.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/08/the-surprising-stealth-rebirth-of-the-american-arcade/