[Infowarrior] - For digital video to live, the 30-second pre-roll ad must die

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Apr 23 08:04:03 CDT 2012

For digital video to live, the 30-second pre-roll ad must die
by Molly Wood April 23, 2012 3:29 AM PDT

The 30-second pre-roll is the blink tag of our era. It's the ad format that drives users crazy, and it's just not right for Web or mobile. Here's how to fix video advertising and make online video profitable for everyone.

< - >

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31322_3-57417972-256/for-digital-video-to-live-the-30-second-pre-roll-ad-must-die/?google_editors_picks=true