[Infowarrior] - TSA Possible Suicide Bomber Indicators Poster

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Oct 28 07:33:43 CDT 2011

An FOUO TSA poster on possible suicide bombers --

Sorry, but many of these 'indicators' apply to anyone moving thru an airport post-9/11.  But then again, we're all considered possible terrorists in the New Normal, right?   - rick

Source:  http://publicintelligence.net/ufouo-tsa-possible-suicide-bomber-indicators-poster/

The following indicators may identify possible suicide bombers. NOTE: An individual displaying a single indicator may represent legitimate activity; an individual displaying multiple indicators would be considered suspicious.

	• Clothing is out of sync with weather, location, or suspect’s appearance (e.g. long coat in hot weather; loose clothing to hide bulges)
	• Displays excessive sweating, mumbling, fidgeting, or conversely, being unusually calm and detached
	• Eyes are focused/Appears to be in a trance
	• Hands are kept in pockets
	• Pats upper body as if checking something
	• Has pale face from recent shaving
	• Walks deliberately, does not run
	• Exhibits an unnatural gait and posture
	• Unresponsive to commands, salutations
	• Emits strange chemical odors
	• Hands and arms may have chemical burns/bleaching from handling or mixing chemicals to make explosives