[Infowarrior] - SOPA Opposition Bombards Congress

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Nov 16 16:15:13 CST 2011

Stop Online Piracy Act Opposition Bombards Congress

	• Ernesto
	• November 16, 2011

For those who’ve missed it, the Internet stood up against the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) today.

Just a few random facts.

Every hour more than 23,000 emails are sent to Congress via the American Censorship campaign.

Tumblr users are sending 3.6 calls per second.

“Stop Online Piracy Act” is trending on Twitter.

Mozilla links to the anti-SOPA campaign from the default Home page of Firefox.

This post is from the News Bits section of TorrentFreak where we present stories from around the web in a concise summary format. Full TorrentFreak articles can be found here. If you have a tip please let us know. News Bits have their very own RSS feed

http://torrentfreak.com/stop-online-piracy-act-opposition-bombard-congress-111116/