[Infowarrior] - more on: OT: Congressional priorities #fail

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Nov 1 16:21:20 CDT 2011

In the interest of being fair and balanced,  it was brought to my attention that Patrick Leahy is opening hearings the day after tomorrow on repealing the Defense of Marriage Act in a likely similar election year stunt using a social 'wedge' issue.

More @ http://www.mainjustice.com/2011/10/31/leahy-sets-doma-debate/

Bottom line, such idiocy is never limited to just one party.....there's more than enough to go around!

Meanwhile, 'Rome continues to burn', and its citizens get more upset with each passing day.......