[Infowarrior] - More NYT Paywall lunacy...

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Mar 23 21:02:55 CDT 2011

The NYT spent $40M for a paywall they've already said is intentionally porous? (the porosity of the new paywall is described @ http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-business/nyt-says-paywall-purposely-porous-20110324-1c76x.html)

--- rick

New York Times Asks Twitter to Shut Down Paywall-Evading Account
ARTICLE DATE:  03.23.11
By  Leslie Horn
http://www.pcmag.com/print_article2/0,1217,a=262224,00.asp?hidPrint=true