[Infowarrior] - Show full URLs for bit.ly and goo.gl in Chrome and Firefox

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Mar 11 17:56:06 CST 2011

Show full URL's for bit.ly and goo.gl in Chrome and Firefox
Mar 11, '11 07:30:00AM • Contributed by: ademsemir

Often I avoid clicking on shortened URLs because I don't know where they will take me, especially if they are from someone I don't know.

These Chrome extensions for bit.ly and goo.gl will reveal the full URLs when you hover over the shortened URLs.

Bit.ly also has an official extension for Firefox.

http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=201103110522076