[Infowarrior] - Doctrine Man and the AKO Password (SWJ Blog)

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Jan 18 21:55:45 CST 2011

Yes, this pretty much sums up the joy that is AKO -- Army Knowledge Online.

(Disclosure: AKO is the only system I have *ever* written down a password for due to its idiotic requirements and my getting sick of changing passwords every few days because I forgot which syntax I was forced to use after the last time I reset the password when I forgot it.)

Audio is sometimes NSFW, but-oh-so-true:

http://smallwarsjournal.com/blog/2011/01/doctrine-man-and-the-ako-passw/