[Infowarrior] - Giffords was on Palin's infamous "target" map

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sat Jan 8 14:37:51 CST 2011

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in Arizona, was on Palin's infamous "target" map

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/01/08/congresswoman-gabrie.html

(Rick comment:  Let's not forget the "We don't retreat, we reload" rhetoric (Palin) or Sharon Angle's "Second Amendment remedies" soundbytes.   Neither the "target" map nor these soundbytes have 'made' the news coverage yet.    If the shooter cites such soundbytes in his interrogation or trial, there will be political hell to pay for these people's choice of words on the campaign trail.)

-- rick