[Infowarrior] - Gregory Evans sues Attrition.Org

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Feb 25 16:28:56 CST 2011

First we have Westboro Baptist Church taking on Anonymous in the court of public opnion.

Now Gregory Evans is taking on Attrition.Org in a Georgia federal court.

This must be Global Demonstrate-Your-Internet-Idiocy Week.

--- rick

< -- >

We've enjoyed our history of legal threats over the years:
http://attrition.org/postal/legal.html

This time, the paperwork is actually filed. We are one of the 8 John Doe defendants in the case. Background, links, reply to lawyer and current docket:

http://attrition.org/errata/charlatan/gregory_evans/ligatt23/

< -- >