[Infowarrior] - DHS / US Chamber Cranking Up The Fear

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Aug 18 06:20:54 CDT 2011

(Even includes spooky music!  Remember the 10-year of 9/11 is coming up soon, and we must not forget we're living in the Age of Perma-Fear, Fear of the Strange, and the New Normal. --- rick)

DHS Releases Television PSAs to Promote Suspicious Activity Reporting
http://publicintelligence.net/dhs-releases-television-psas-to-promote-suspicious-activity-reporting/

< - >

The new “If You See Something, Say Something™” campaign PSAs will be distributed to television and radio stations across the country. The radio and televisions PSAs, available at www.dhs.gov/IfYouSeeSomethingSaySomething, present scenarios involving suspicious activity and educate viewers on how to notify authorities regarding potential threats.