[Infowarrior] - Silly Giant Boarding Pass

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Apr 19 13:35:38 CDT 2011

(c/o DS)

http://bbryson.com/bill/2007/10/12/have-you-ever-printed-a-boarding-pass/

Well this little feat has been a long time coming. For those of you who have worked with me in Unalakleet you probably have heard about my aspiration of using the poster printer to print my boarding pass. Well two days ago my dream became a reality. I logged onto nwa.com and checked in for my flight. Selected my seats and chose the option to print my boarding pass...I was on two different flights and both boarding pass tickets were on the same page stacked on top of each other. This wouldn’t do I need each boarding pass to be on a different print out to really dramatize the “Big Boarding Pass”. So I took a screen shot of each individual one and then took them over to the poster printer. Each one printed out to be about three feet wide and about 1.5 feet tall....