[Infowarrior] - Apologies to the list ...

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Nov 22 12:35:23 CST 2010

While nobody's complained (yet) .... please note that it is not my intention to turn infowarrior-l into the "All TSA, All The Time" list.

However, few things really get my Sicilian ire up as the levels of insanity forced upon our citizens in the name of protecting the homeland, with this recent TSA fiasco as one such example.

Believe me when I say that I have NOT reposted the tons of stuff flooding my inbox these days from list readers who are equally concerned, distresste (or enraged) about this latest round of homeland hijinks.

Rest assured, I am trying to be a bit selective in what I do put out both in terms of volume and content.

Have a great holiday week.

-- rick