[Infowarrior] - Pithy security QOTD

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Nov 12 14:35:04 CST 2010

With all the broo-haa-haa about Big Sis' new microwave scanners and TSA molestation, the following crossed my mind this afternoon, which I share for your amusement and collective head-shaking:

"From interrogations to passenger screening, from password requirements to policies and personnel procedures, when it comes to security, chances are that anything done or defined as "enhanced" neither will be a good thing nor actually enhance security."   --- Richard Forno