[Infowarrior] - OT: Hear The Markets Crash

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri May 7 11:20:19 UTC 2010

Want to know what a market crash sounds like from the inside?  This is it.  Thank you, Skynet.

This is Ben Lichtenstien, one of the major pit 'squawkers' up in Chicago yesterday.   Normally Ben is calm and very composed...but you can hear the total amazement/awe in his voice during yesterday's market collapse.     The S&P came within (I think) 10 points of going "limit down" -- and the move back up was almost as wild.   (Even if you don't understand what's going on and think he sounds like a tobacco auctioneer, it's still a 'historic' sort of event in market history and interesting to hear.)   The way his voice is going, I suspect he's going to be drinking lots of hot tea and honey this weekend.  :)

MUST HEAR: Panic And Loathing From The S&P 500 Pits
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/panic-and-loathing-sp-500-pits

Die, algo quant robots, die!!!

Less robots, more people, please.

-rick