[Infowarrior] - Fwd: FUD March at FOSE

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Mar 25 20:44:00 UTC 2010

I would add to the final paragraph that a lot of folks leave USG
cybersecurity service when they realize the futility of the system
they're working in.  On one hand, they are dealing with an
unconventional task in an unconventional, dynamic environment.  On the
other hand ---- they work for the USG, which is a centralized, top-
down, stovepiped, conventional organisation that cannot embrace change
or adapt easily.  Hence, they're in a catch-22.   -rick

Begin forwarded message: