[Infowarrior] - The Rise And Fall Of The RIAA

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Jun 11 20:07:30 CDT 2010

The Rise And Fall Of The RIAA

from the predicting-the-end dept

We recently had a post questioning whether the RIAA's legal campaign was a success or not. It seemed like there was plenty of evidence that it has been an incredible failure. Separately, we had a post about Radiohead's Thom Yorke, suggesting that the major record labels were going out of business in a matter of months. While we felt that was a bit of an exaggeration, one of our commenters, Ccomp5950 compiled data on RIAA label sales, along with some helpful notes about what other factors were going on at the time...

< -- >

http://techdirt.com/articles/20100611/0203309776.shtml