[Infowarrior] - Friday Humor: Creative Commons 'Downfall' video

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Jan 22 15:39:14 UTC 2010

This is the "video that keeps on giving" it seems.  From financial
meltdowns to real estate crises to the recent Massachusetts election,
'Downfall' never ceases to find new life on the Internet.     I figure
this particular episode will be of humourous interest to my fellow
Netizens.        Happy Friday, all.   -rick

(c/o BoingBoing)

Critical Commons has created its own entry in the great Hitler in the
bunker remix meme. Steve Anderson sez, "The video is also promoting
the fair use advocacy site Critical Commons, which is a fair use
advocacy and media sharing site, funded by the MacArthur Foundation.
This is currently the most radical media-sharing site on the open
internet. Designed for media educators and students, Critical Commons
makes high-quality, copyrighted media publicly available by placing it
in a critical context and informing users about their rights under
fair use."  (http://www.boingboing.net/2010/01/22/critical-commons-vs.html
)

Direct video link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VREJV--VHSw