[Infowarrior] - Apple: So what?

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Jan 5 19:28:22 UTC 2010

What is Apple, becoming the next McDonalds?  Billions and Billions of
apps downloaded??

Forget the Golden Arches, we've got the Golden Deliciouses now!

Yawn.

-rick

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/01/05appstore.html

“Three billion applications downloaded in less than 18 months—this is
like nothing we’ve ever seen before,” said Steve Jobs, Apple’s CEO.
“The revolutionary App Store offers iPhone and iPod touch users an
experience unlike anything else available on other mobile devices, and
we see no signs of the competition catching up anytime soon.”