[Infowarrior] - Wall Street's Bailout Hustle

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Feb 18 14:06:32 UTC 2010

Long article, but well-worth reading.  In particular, fread the #6 con
"The Wire" and then re-consider how much faith (if any) you place in
Wall Street "analysis" or "recommendations."    As there is profanity
in the article, I'm only sending the link out.   -rf

Wall Street's Bailout Hustle

MATT TAIBBI   Posted Feb 17, 2010 5:57 AM

Wall Street's Bailout Hustle Goldman Sachs and other big banks aren't
just pocketing the trillions we gave them to rescue the economy -
they're re-creating the conditions for another crash

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/32255149/wall_streets_bailout_hustle/print