[Infowarrior] - Paper: Google Buzz: Economic Surveillance

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Feb 15 20:31:31 UTC 2010

(good read --- rick)

Google Buzz: Economic Surveillance – Buzz Off! The Problem of Online
Surveillance and the Need for an Alternative Internet Posted February
14th 2010 at 5:56 pm by christian fuchs

I wrote this text for a longer paper about online surveillance that
will be included in the collected volume “The Internet & Surveillance”
that I am editing together with Kees Boersma, Anders Albrechtslund,
and Marisol Sandoval as part of the EU COST Action “Living in
Surveillance Societies” (see http://www.liss-cost.eu/). The book will
be published in 2011.

< BIG SNIP >

http://fuchs.uti.at/313/