[Infowarrior] - more on.....Sunday Bobbleheads and WL

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Dec 5 14:03:24 CST 2010

I agree w/RSK's observation.

I would add that another part of this problem is that "the powers that be" choose to focus the majority of their wrath not on those not who disclose stuff (Manning) or their own internal oversights that allow such situations to happen as much as those who facilitate that disclosure more broadly (Wikileaks).

The USG is in spin control, not necessarily about political embarrassment from Cablegate, but because it doesn't want or know how, to deal with really fixing the underling technical, social, cultural, and political reasons that led to the incident ot begin with.

--- rick

Begin forwarded message: