[Infowarrior] - Sunday Bobbleheads and WL

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Dec 5 10:14:13 CST 2010

Gingrich on Fox News Sunday:    "WL is conducting information warfare.    Assange is an information terrorist."

McConnell (Mitch) on MTP:  "Assange is a high tech terrorist."

Funny how the DC crowd keeps tying Assange to "terrorism" to ratchet up his Evil Quotient(tm) this weekend.

I'm sure this week we'll see a USG directive prohibiting the mere mention of WL or Assange unless you're part of the Beltway Circus du Soundbyte.

-- rick

PS: And a major smackdown to David Gregory for suggesting in his "questioning" of McConnell that the WL fiasco is a problem created the present Administration.  (This is only the second or third MTP I've seen since Tim died, btw.  The show has taken a major dump since then.)