[Infowarrior] - followup: Smartphone RFI

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Aug 27 09:30:11 CDT 2010

FYI the comments received to my RFI the other day were varied and general in nature.

Comments were rather supportive of the Android platform.   Sprint received high marks for coverage and competivie pricing for smartphone plans.   Some wished GSM-based T-Mobile had better Android offerings and were considering switching carriers to get a better phone.    Several folks were attracted to the physical, if not also more open, nature of the Android hardware and environment as well.

As for me, I'm looking at the HTC Epic or EVO2 on Sprint, and the rumoured G2 on T-Mobile.  *shrug*

-rick