[Infowarrior] - DRM and Other Forces Overriding the Three Laws of Robotics

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Aug 4 19:44:51 CDT 2010

DRM and Other Forces Overriding the Three Laws of Robotics

By HUNG Chao-Kuei on Wednesday, August 4 2010, 07:12 - Permalink

Renowned Sci-Fi writer Isaac Asimov had the foresight to propose the Three Laws of Robotics more than half a centry ago. Is Homo Sapiens of the 21st century as a species wise enough to heed his advice and avoid our self-destruction by disobedient Robo Sapiens whose ancestors we are building today?

< - >

http://blog.ofset.org/ckhung/index.php?post/108a