[Infowarrior] - JailbreakMe.com All iOS Device Jailbreak Released for iPhone 4/3GS/3G

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Aug 1 17:53:30 CDT 2010

JailbreakMe.com All iOS Device Jailbreak Released for iPhone 4/3GS/3G

by Gary on August 1st, 2010

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/unlocking/jailbreakme-com-all-ios-device-released-for-iphone-4-3gs-3g/

Whoa. This brings back some amazing memories. For those who used the original iPhone and remember using the jailbreak website JailbreakMe.com–it’s back! I used JailbreakMe.com to jailbreak my iPhone on 1.1.1 in December of 2007 (holy that was a long time ago!).

The site has been updated by @comex to jailbreak your iPhone 4/3GS/3G on iOS 4.0/4.1 and will even work for your iPad on iOS 3.2/3.2.1. All you have to do is visit the following website within mobile Safari on your iPhone:

http://www.jailbreakme.com (seems to be slammed right now by traffic)

The following mirror seems to be working: http://www.jailbreakme.modmyi.com/

I haven’t tried this yet. Use at your own risk of course. Some people seem to be stuck at the space wallpaper. But keep up with all the updates in this thread in the iPhoneinCanada.ca Forums!