[Infowarrior] - Cyberattack: Michele Bachmann's response

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Apr 7 21:22:48 UTC 2010

(While I'm loathe to post much direct political stuff here, this one was too whacky to ignore: Michele Bachmann is a GOP Congresscritter well-known for her controversial views and whackjob soundbytes based on little real substance or fact.  In a political speech today, she assailed the Obama NPR that came out yesterday.  Contemplating a nuclear response to a cyberattack?  She better get a new speechwriter.   -rick)

"So if in fact there is a nation who is compliant with all the [new NPR] rules ahead of time...if they fire against the United States, a biological weapon, a chemical weapon, or maybe a cyber attack, then we aren't going to be firing back with nuclear weapons," said Bachmann. "Doesn't that make us all feel safe?""

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20001959-503544.html