[Infowarrior] - PGP CEO ref: Snow Leopard

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Sep 25 16:47:18 UTC 2009

(c/o Anonymous)

Snow Leopard Redux
Monday, September 21st, 2009

Phil Dunkelberger – President & CEO
I’ll echo what Tim Matthews said in his blog about our excitement over
Snow Leopard shipping. It’s great when the OS vendors really listen to
their customers and decide to take a break from “feature-itis” and
spend a release cycle making their existing features faster, smaller
and more reliable. Unfortunately, like many operating system upgrades,
some of the changes Apple made affected our PGP Desktop products and
cause them to behave in unpredictable ways or to simply fail. This is
the reason we communicated directly with all of our Macintosh users
urging them not to attempt to use the currently shipping versions of
PGP Desktop products with Snow Leopard.

Since we sent that communication and posted Tim’s blog, I’ve received
a number of questions from individual Mac users; the most common of
which are ....

http://blog.pgp.com/index.php/2009/09/snow-leopard-redux/