[Infowarrior] - NFL

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Sep 20 18:21:16 UTC 2009

As usual, during NFL games, we see this --

“This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our
audience. Any other use of this telecast or any pictures,
descriptions, or accounts of the game without the NFL’s consent is
prohibited.”

To which, I respond --

"It's about 70 degrees and gorgeous in thd DC area for the game
between the NFL teams called the Washington Redskins and St Louis
Rams. The grass is quite green and vibrant on the field.  There are
lots of people at FEDEX Field in Landover, MD, and the players are
running around the field between whistles blown by referees. The game
is being broadcast on FOX television."

Copyright that, folks.

-rf