[Infowarrior] - Vegemite's Stone Age view of the Web

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Sep 11 13:28:36 UTC 2009

http://www.vegemite.com.au/vegemite/page?siteid=vegemite-prd&locale=auen1&PagecRef=332

"You may access and display the pages of the Site on a computer or a
monitor, and print out for your personal use any whole page or pages
of this Site. All other use, copying or reproduction of any part of
this Site is prohibited (save to the extent permitted by law). Without
limiting the foregoing, no part of this Site may be reproduced on any
other internet site, and you are not authorised to redistribute or
sell the material or to reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise
convert it to any other form that people can use. You are also
prohibited from linking the Site to another website in any way
whatsoever."

...I wonder how many e-mail / web archive sites are going to be
contacted by the Vegemite-brained lawyers who discuss such corporate
idiocy?  I bet these folks still believe in the Tooth Fairy, too!

Incidentally,  I used "View Source" in Firefox to see how they did
their site layout....does that mean I've reverse-engineered their site?

(c/o Boingboing - http://www.boingboing.net/2009/09/10/vegemites-stupid-and.html)