[Infowarrior] - More Bing vulns revealed

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Nov 25 01:51:46 UTC 2009

Negative Cashback from Bing Cashback Posted November 23rd, 2009 by Samir
In a recent post that Microsoft made me take down, I wrote about some
security holes in Bing Cashback.  While technical flaws are somewhat
interesting to me, most Bountii users don’t really care about them.
Starting today, I’ll write about some non-technical flaws in Bing
Cashback.

My biggest problem with Bing Cashback is a hidden “feature” that I’m
calling “negative cashback.” Here’s a quick demo:

< - >

http://bountii.com/blog/2009/11/23/negative-cashback-from-bing-cashback/