[Infowarrior] - Ten Firefox extensions that help keep you safe

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue May 26 21:17:17 UTC 2009

(I would also add CookieSafe as a very helpful cookie/privacy
manager.....-rick)

May 26, 2009 1:14 PM PDT
Ten Firefox extensions that help keep you safe

Being safe while you surf the Web is extremely important, yet safe
surfing sometimes seems like an oxymoron. For users of the Firefox
browser, downloading security extensions can help increase your level
of protection from worms, hackers, phishers, and the like.

I should note that even with these extensions installed, you won't be
perfectly safe. Visit sites only of trusted sources, and don't
download unknown files.

< - >

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10249214-2.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20