[Infowarrior] - Chronology of Information Flows

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed May 6 13:22:44 UTC 2009

These days, everyone is trying to figure out how to connect with other
people. It used to be simply, you just placed some ads in whatever
newspaper that was most suited to your product, but now that world is
becoming ever more irrelevant. So how do you connect with other people
today? And more importantly, how do you do it tomorrow?

In this article, we are going to take a little tour through the
history of information - or more specifically where to focus efforts
if you want get in touch with other people. It is really exciting
time, because we are currently in the middle of the most drastic
change since the invention of the newspaper.

We are seeing an entirely new way for people to interact. One that
makes all traditional ways seem silly. It is a fundamental shift, and
it will completely change the world as we know it. And the best thing
about it is that you get to help make it happen.

So join me on this tour of the last 210 years of information + 10 more
years into the future

< - >

http://www.baekdal.com/articles/Management/market-of-information/