[Infowarrior] - Jon Stewart v. Jim Cramer

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Mar 13 12:41:39 UTC 2009

Stewart is the first quasi-MSM figure to challenge the tripe put on
CNBC and called the network out for their poor journalistic
integrity.  Sure, Cramer has some of the blame (even if some of his
commentaries on-air are dead-on) but it was interesting that for most
of the interview, Cramer was silent and let Stewart blast away  -- I
wonder if CNBC told him to just go on the air, shut up, and take one
for the team.

  I view this as Stewart-v-CNBC more than Stewart-v-Cramer.  ---rf

Jon Stewart creams Jim Cramer on the Daily Show
By John Amato Thursday Mar 12, 2009 9:46pm

Jon Stewart made Jim Cramer look like a wounded puppy tonight as the
CNBC host joined The Daily Show after a full week of back-and-forth.

It all started when Cramer got perturbed by a segment TDS did on
CNBC's financial network (Jon Stewart Eviscerates CNBC and Rick
Santelli ).

He was so mad that he showed up on a bunch of NBC shows crying about
the way he was portrayed. Stewart really just said what all of America
wanted to say to Wall Street: F*&K You!

Tonight we had the big face-off, the heavyweight bout, the Super Bowl
square-off between CNBC's Jim Cramer and Comedy Central's Jon Stewart.
Cramer was especially upset about being included in a segment TDS
produced on the horrible and almost criminal reporting CNBC has been
airing as THE go-to business network after CNBC's Rick Santelli
attacked average working-class people who got caught up in the sub-
prime mortgage crisis. Santelli dubbed them as "losers." Well, the
only loser tonight was Cramer and CNBC.

< - >

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/jon-stewart-creams-jim-cramer-daily-sho