[Infowarrior] - Visa's latest "glitch"

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Jul 14 15:10:06 UTC 2009

Unruly Teen Charges $23 Quadrillion At Drugstore
By Chris Walters, 10:37 AM on Tue Jul 14 2009, 2,641 views
Kids these days! Dale writes, "My lectures about financial
responsibility appear to have failed: yesterday [my teenaged daughter]
charged $23,148,855,308,184,500.00 at the drug store." You would think
Visa would have caught the error and addressed it, if you were high.
What Visa actually did was slap a $20 "negative balance" fee on it, of
course.

http://consumerist.com/5314246/unruly-teen-charges-23-quadrillion-at-drugstore