[Infowarrior] - More on.....WoW: 4.5 million copies of EULA-compliant spyware

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Jan 26 00:47:34 UTC 2009

The subject says "More on...."' but in reality it should be viewed as
"moron" for I did not read the date of the blog item I posted in that
last message.  Hat tip to J. for pointing that out to me.[1]     My
goof!

-rf

[1] - Which was during my WoW-playing day, and I thought it sounded a
bit familiar when I first read it tonight.  Duh!

Begin forwarded message: