[Infowarrior] - Admin Note: New List Archive Service

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Sep 4 15:12:46 UTC 2008

All,

In addition to the mail-archive site I've used for list archiving and
offering RSS feeds, I am pleased to announce that infowarrior-l has
been picked up by MarkMail's new (and nifty) search engine.  As time
permits, I'll upload the earlier list archives to the MarkMail site.

As reported elsewhere, MarkMail is an xquery-based search engine that
provides fast search access, with multi-pane drilldown on topic,
thread, or author, histograms showing the frequency of posts on same,
etc. In this case, the one catch is that since all list messages are
sent by one person (me!) you lose the ability to search-by-author on
this list.  Not a big deal for most folks, though.

Check them out at http://markmail.org/search/?q=infowarrior.