[Infowarrior] - Instant Messaging for Introverts

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu May 1 01:47:02 UTC 2008

Opinion | 04 Apr 2008 |

Instant Messaging for Introverts
by Joe Kissell

http://db.tidbits.com/article/9544

This fellow nicely sums up nearly my exact sentiment on Instant Messaging.
I thought I was the only one who felt this way!!!   More specifically, while
I'm not as 100% black-and-white as he writes  (ie, I don't mind chatting
around when working if I'm so inclined every now and then) this article
extract pretty much is my take on the IM thing.....

< - >