[Infowarrior] - FW: Heathrow terminal five in complete meltdown

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Mar 31 02:59:31 UTC 2008

------ Forwarded Message

From: Rich

Couple of links:

 British Airways loses 15-20,000 bags since Thursday at supremely b0rked
Heathrow Terminal 5 - Boing Boing
 http://www.boingboing.net/2008/03/29/british-airways-lose.html

 BA'S bosses partied as as Heathrow Terminal Five crashed - Sunday Mirror
 http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2008/03/30/ba-s-bosses-partied-as
-as-heathrow-terminal-five-crashed-98487-20366962/

I believe this is the same terminal where an insanely stupid plan to
collect passenger fingerprints was being piloted.  I do hope, now that
they've conclusively proven they can't even handle parking, elevators,
and baggage competently, that the grown-ups will step in and forbid them
from collecting biometric data, as they'd probably just lose it:

 Heathrow Terminal Five hit by security leak
 http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2008/03/30/heathrow-terminal-five
-hit-by-security-leak-98487-20367557/

Someone should also explain why buffoon-in-chief Willie Walsh still has a
job:

 "I think it's great and it's going to get better. This is a
 hundred times better than anything else at Heathrow."