[Infowarrior] - Internet Traffic / Attack Trends — A View from 67 ISPs

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Jun 6 02:15:00 UTC 2008

Internet Traffic Trends — A View from 67 ISPs

Craig Labovitz, Danny McPherson, Mike Hollyman & Scott Iekel-Johnson,
Arbor Networks

Abstract:

We present Internet traffic and attack statistics from a two year
study of 67 geographically and topologically diverse ISPs. Over the
course of the study, each participating ISP anonymously contributed
detailed time series and anomaly traffic datasets covering the
majority of their inter-domain traffic to our central servers.

We believe this datasets represents one of the first global views of
broad Internet traffic trends and Internet traffic evolution.

PDF:

http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0806/presentations/tuesday/Labovitz_internetstats_N43.pdf