[Infowarrior] - FW: mifare insecurity

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sat Jan 12 15:12:55 UTC 2008

For those following RFID security issues, this has the potential to
undermine many enterprise and national-level initiatives (ie, RFID
passports) that mandate proven-vulnerable RFID implementations.....yet I
doubt such revelations will do anything to force a revisit of the underlying
architecture -- no, that'd make too much sense, right?  --rf