[Infowarrior] - RFI: OSX Sync Solutions

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Feb 20 20:20:04 UTC 2008

Is there an easy way to share some or all of a home folder between two
different machines? I'm looking to get an iMac for the office but also have
a laptop "sync'd up" and ready to go on a minute's notice if I have to go
somewhere.

I'm not necessarily looking for instant realtime sync'ing but to have a
method of sync'ing at least daily between the two with the laptop sleeping
on the shelf. Is there a particular software anyone can reco for this
besides a complete backup solutions? And no, I don't use .Mac services.

Thanks!

-rick