[Infowarrior] - Lessig may run for Congress

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Feb 20 13:18:27 UTC 2008

Two announcements

February 20, 2008 12:16 AM - comments (27)

At lessig08.org, you can watch a 10 minute video explaining the launching of
a Change Congress movement, and the decision I am trying to make about
whether to run for Congress. That decision will be made soon. I've been
spurred to consider it seriously by the enormous support of many at
draftlessig.org and facebook (and by the cool swag at zazzle). Those three I
had nothing to do with. But this I do.

This is a very difficult decision. In the coming days, I'll reflect a bit
about it here. Thank you to everyone who has tried to help -- both through
very strong words of encouragement and very very strong words to dissuade.

http://lessig.org/blog/2008/02/two_announcements.html